ymca Child care partnerships
YWCA Child Care Partnerships
- 305 Wood Street
- Can take buses 61, 71, 81 from campus.
- 1-800-392-3131 or 412-261-2273
- Professional staff focusing on identifying quality early learning and helping family find the services they need.
- Can also direct parents to other daycare resources.
- Free to all Allegheny County families.
- Provides child care subsidies to eligible families for those up to 13 years old based on income: http://www.ywcapgh.org/ uploads/media/PDFs/CCIS-SWRK/2015_Child_ Care_Works_Eligibility_Guidelines.rev.pdf)
PITTSBURGH PUBLIC SCHOOLS EARLY CHILDHOOD PROGRAMS
- 341 S. Bellefield Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15213
- Can take buses 58, 61, 67, 69, 54 from campus.
- (412) 529-HELP
- Operate five days a week for six hours a day.
- Provides services for infants and children from birth to five years old.
- Will provide treatment to those identified with health or dental concerns.
- Services provided for those with visual or hearing impairments, physical impairments and social/emotional learning disabilities.
- Receive one breakfast and one lunch a day.
- May connect with extended-day programs throughout the city if additional childcare is needed
DISCLAIMER: The Pitt Grad Union (also known as the Graduate Student Organizing Committee or GSOC) takes NO responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on this website. The information on this website is only meant to be a collection of resources and information available through online research. THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE. The Pitt Grad Union does not endorse any of the organizations, mobile phone applications, or other names entities of people mentioned within.